Monday, June 27, 2022

Random Blah Blah About Bands, Life, etc.

- Tossed pretty much everything we’ve ever recorded up on our bandcamp so it’s all in one place for what might be the first time ever. Only things missing are a Static Towers CD that I might have on a shelf somewhere (no promises, but I’ll keep an eye out for it), the DOTS demo that I prefer to leave alone due to bad blood with a couple former bandmates, and a couple of Rusteater demos that I’m pretty sure are gone for good.

- Currently working on a new Six Billion Light-Years EP which will probably be called “Liminal.” Should be a handful of longish tracks… Psychedelic low-BPM techno/ shoegaze/ kraut-ambience for an increasingly isolated world.

- After the 6BL-Y EP I personally wanna work on a couple of Inverted Tower tracks.

- Infestation Ritual and THNGRVD are currently in the “who knows” zone. Never quite dead, but never really “here” either. Most I can say is that there will be new stuff whenever there is new stuff.

- The world outside is ever more fucked, current headspace demands icy ambient zone out.

- Ran into some friends of ours we hadn’t seen since before the pandemic and had a couple of real nice conversations, It was a welcome change of pace after the weirdness with that other dude.

- Looking at buying a house up in Canada maybe? DD is a Canuck and we’re pretty serious about trying to get out of the US before the next civil war pops off.

No comments:

Post a Comment