Obscure-ish down-south grind/ sludge/ hardcore/ death circa 1997. Equal parts Starkweather, Soilent Green, and Acid Bath. Definitely worth a spin if you're unfamiliar.
Yeah, it looks like all the physical copies of this online are stupid expensive right now. if you need the MP3s I can try to dig up my copy and rip it for you.
cool, lemmee look around for it, i know I have the cd but i'm not sure if it's currently in our apartment or in a box at our storage space. will report back.
can't believe i never heard this before. checks all my boxes.
ReplyDeletetoo bad the cheapest copy i can find is over $50.
Yeah, it looks like all the physical copies of this online are stupid expensive right now. if you need the MP3s I can try to dig up my copy and rip it for you.
Deletethanks that'd be cool. no worries if you can't, though.
Deletecool, lemmee look around for it, i know I have the cd but i'm not sure if it's currently in our apartment or in a box at our storage space. will report back.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete