Tuesday, May 17, 2022

TMNT

Yeah I'm in my 40's and totally just bought a TMNT shirt... Slash is one of those characters like Cable, The Maxx, and Cyberforce where you don't tend to see a lot of merch so I tend to pick up anything I find.

4 comments:

  1. still have my Slash figure on my bookshelf. got his as a gift when i was seven (a reward for not dying from blood poisoning lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blood poisoning, that's brutal! Glad you pulled through. I definitely used to have that action figure too. Slash is one of those weird "secondary" characters where it seemed like he was barely in the show at all back then but his design was so cool that he immediately became my favorite TMNT character.

      Delete
    2. i recently found some of Rick Veitch's TMNT comics and i wondered if he had a hand in some of the toy designs (specifically Slash and Pizza-Face), cause they bear a strong resemblance to the characters from "Sky Highway".

      Delete
    3. Man, I hadn't thought of Pizza-Face in ages... At first i thought you ment the Pizza Monsters. I'll have to try to track down some of those Rick Veitch comics. I just found a hard copy of the TMNT Soul's Winter comics after looking for that stuff for years.

      Delete