Saturday, April 16, 2022

Weekly Roundup #5

We’re probably gonna continue to chill and recover for the next few days before posting starts back up in earnest, but I figured I’d check in with a quick update to let everyone know that that we both seem to be alive/ okay/ through the worst of whatever godawful black plague adjacent ultra-virus we came down with last week.

And I figured that, since I was here anyway, I might as well drop a new roundup because they’re quick and relatively painless on the skull full of fever-ravaged mush that used to be my brain.

-

Muzak:

Encoffination

SWANS (mostly “Greed” this week)

Omnibael

The Body + Oaa

Earthless

Dissecting Table

Hum of the Druid

Sightless Pit

Cripple Bastards

Aeon

Psychic Teens

Ardent Vein

20.SV

Withered

-

Video Games:

Andro Dunos 2

Ghostwire: Tokyo

-

Reading:

Barrage Tapes - N Casio Poe

Anomaly - John Keel

-

Tube:

Ninja Assassin

Kickboxer

Bloodsport

Revenge of the Ninja

Spongebob Squarepants

-

No comments:

Post a Comment