Ok, I initially shied away from the idea of doing a weekly roundup on this new site, but then I figured I would give it a try and see if it sticks... The plan is that this will be a real quick "birds eye view" of the various books, movies, music, and video games that helped keep me sane(ish) over the course of any given week.
I don’t know if I’m gonna bother with much of a preamble anymore (uh, after this one I mean), but at this point it's too early to say. Maybe I'll chime in here and there if I feel chatty?
That said, what I'm definitely not gonna bother with anymore is sinking like twelve hours per week into writing descriptions for all this shit then scraping together a ton of links like I used to do with the old roundups... As far as I'm concerned, if you're curious about any of this stuff you can be a big boy and fucking google it yourself.
-
Muzak:
The Horrors
Bloody Knives
R.A. the Rugged Man
Straight Panic
Coumadin
Anhedonic Renaissance
Bailter Space
Meatpacker
Femeheim
Wormrot
Spectres
Kaelan Mikla
Paul Chain
GGGOLDDD
Mortician
Skullflower
Yrrkoon
Alice Cooper
KISS
-
Video Games:
Elden Ring
SophStar
King of Fighters XV
-
Reading:
Elric of Melnibone by Michael Moorcock
-
Tube:
A bunch of stupid ghost hunting shows, most notably Ghost Adventures, which I find absolutely fucking hysterical because the host seems to believe that not only are ghosts real, but they're haunting like 9/10 of the buildings on earth, and they want to fight him 100% of the time.
The Keep
Wolfen
Fear City
Maniac Cop 2
No comments:
Post a Comment